Botany and population genetics are at the center of the research done in the Institute. In collaboration with Herbaria, archaeological museums and repositories, world-class laboratories, and experts of renown associated in the IPMT consortium, the Institute studies the plants and the peoples whose medical practice has been written down in the past and transmitted to us in an uninterrupted tradition.
Make a financial contribution.
The Reading Room
IPMT Latest News
- Searching for Greek Medical Manuscripts: Report of the 2016 Campaign
- Medicine, Venoms and Poisons this winter at UCLA
- Fresh from the Press!
- A New Approach to a Medieval Book of Herbs
- Research Breakthrough: 2000-year-old medicine revealed
- Scoperta eccezionale: svelata la formula di farmaci di epoca greco-romana