Bridging past and present, research in the Institute also crosses the boundaries of scientific areas through an international consortium of institutions bringing together unique knowledge repositories, world-class laboratories and experts, and scholars and scientists from different fields.
Through a policy of synergy and collaboration, the Institute has entered into partnerships with researchers, to conduct research with a wide range of institutions associated in the IPMT consortium.
These are the Universities and Organizations with which the Institute has signed agreements of collaborations:
- Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA, U.S.A.;
- Faculty of Humanities, University of Victoria, Victoria, BC, Canada;
- Faculty of Letters and Philosophy, University of Messina, Messina, Italy;
- General State Archives, Athens, Greece;
- Institut de recherche et d'histoire des textes, CNRS, Paris, France;
- Institute of Historical Research, NHRF, Athens, Greece;
- Institute of Medieval Studies, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), Barcelona, Spain;
- University of Cyprus, Nicosia, Cyprus.